ECSP is happy to announce that its first Members Assembly has taken place on 31 March 2021.
During the Members Assembly, the Executive Board was elected. The Board is composed as follows:
For the Founding Members:
- Roberto Limetti, representing the Italian Council of Shopping Places (CNCC Italia)
- Joanna Fisher, representing ECE
- Christoph Andexlinger, representing SES Spar
- Joao de Sampaio, representing Sonae Sierra
- Arnaud Burlin, representing Unibail Rodamco Westfield
- Peter Wilhelm, from Wilhelm & Co (Chairman).
For National Councils:
- Eduardo Ceballos, representing the Spanish Association of Shopping Centres and Business Parks (AECC)
- Pedro Teixeira, representing the Portuguese Council of Shopping Centers (APCC)
- Gontran Thuring, representing the French Council of Shopping Places (CNCC)
- Christine Hager, representing the German Council of Shopping Places (GCSP)
For Company Members:
- Mikhail Pecherskiy, representing ADG Group
- Patrick Delcol, representing BNP Paribas RE
- Alex Florescu, representing NEPI Rockcastle
- Henrike Waldburg, representing Union Investment
As honorary Member:
- John Strachan, from True Global
Peter Wilhelm, Chairman of the Executive Board, and Joost Koomen, Secretary General, would like to thank all Members for their attendance, support and dedication to the Council, and congratulate the new Executive Board Members for their election.